Meet Michele Ranard, Senior Contributing Editor / Lifestyle Expert.
Michele is a chic mom of two and considers raising her boys to be her greatest accomplishment and blessing. She is right up our alley with a Master's of Education and a Bachelor's in Psychology.
She has held counseling, teaching and tutoring positions which all add to the depth of her compassion and connection to the human spirit. Her writing is beautiful, witty and guaranteed to make you smile – or cry, depending on what you're reading.
In addition to being Chic Mom's Senior Contributing Expert and Lifestyle Expert, here's what Michele's been up to:
- publishing 100-200 articles annually for more than 80 magazines across North America.
- authoring a popular lifestyle blog highlighting design, photography, style, and creativity. Her passion with her blog is enhancing and romancing the everyday. You can see it here: http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/
- writing weekly articles for a Chicagoland boutique's blog.
- writing book reviews currently working with several publishing houses marketing new titles.
- writing press for clients including: Paris-trained pastry chef, popular wellness expert, international interior designer, successful baby carrier company, fashion designer, French textile designer, European vintage shop,and 3 world class spas.
- edited a fitness handbook authored by a physician.
- created a complete press kit for a forthcoming launch of a new fashion item.
- One of her published education-related articles on the art of apology was recently recognized for its excellence and distributed by the state of Utah to all middle school counselors in the state to aid staff and students
We are so happy to have Michele on board!